Fitness and fundraising come together during Emerald Necklace YogaFest, a new fundraising event for yoga enthusiasts and park advocates alike, that supports free programming throughout the Emerald Necklace. Participants in this daylong yoga event will enjoy morning and afternoon yoga classes, raffles, performances and vendor displays. Top yoga instructors from popular Boston studios will lead multiple yoga sessions. What is the 2015 Emerald Necklace YogaFest goal? Emerald Necklace YogaFest is a brand new fundraiser organized by the Conservancy to support our free programming in the Emerald Necklace. Proceeds raised will fund activities such as outdoor concerts, movie nights, fitness series and much more!
- Have FUN and wear identifiable event t-shirts and khaki or light colored pants
- Help with general event set up and break down
- Assist guests at check-in and registration
- Sell raffle tickets for yoga-themed prizes and giveaways
- Direct attendees on yoga mat placement on Clemente Field to maximize space
- Similar to valet parking but for yoga mats!
- Act as an event ambassador, answering questions and providing directions to the various attractions within Clemente Field
- Help maintain a clean café seating area adjacent to food trucks and vendors
- Enjoy a delicious lunch (provided) with fellow volunteers and new friends
- Choose a volunteer shift: Full Day (8am – 4pm); Morning (8am – 12pm); or afternoon (12pm – 4pm)
- An event t-shirt will be provided
- Please wear light or khaki pants in addition to the provided t-shirt